Thinking in Time: Cognition, Communication and Learning (CCL) is a multidisciplinary and cross-faculty research environment, focusing on the role of timing in cognitive function. CCL brings together 40 researchers, post docs and PhD students from:
- Cognitive Science (Dept. of Philosophy, Faculty of Humanities and Theology)
- Psychology (Faculty of Social Sciences)
- Linguistics (Centre for Languages and Literature, Faculty of Humanities and Theology)
- Neurophysiology (Dept. of Experimental Medical Science, Faculty of Medicine)
- Logopedics, Phoniatrics, and Audiology (Dept. of Clinical Medical Science, Faculty of Medicine)
Some of the research work in CCL takes place in the above mentioned departments and some in the associated
In 2008, CCL was awarded ten years funding from the Swedish Research Council as part of its Linnaeus program to promote strong research environments. CCL is currently jointly funded by the Swedish Research Council and Lund University. CCL consists of a steering committee of representatives of PIs, one senior researcher representative, a PhD student representative and two administrative staff. The steering committe receives continuous support on administrative issues from a reference group of experienced research leaders. An advisory board of internationally renowned researchers assists on research matters. The advisory board regularly visits Lund for in depth review of the research projects.
Links to research groups associated with or collaborating with CCL
These links can be found under the heading Research
Links to CCL members and their research groups
These links can be found under the heading People
The CCL logotype and related material
The CCL logotype, an animated logotype and a power point template can be downloaded here.