CCL members have recently presented their work at the two prestigious conferences: CUNY Conference on Human Sentence Processing and the Cognitive Neuroscience Society meeting. At the annual Cognitive Neuroscience Society meeting in San Francisco, March 28-31, CCL presented the following posters:
- Andersson, Sayehli, & Gullberg. Native word order processing is not uniform: An ERP study of verb second word order
- Bramão & Johansson. The encoding-retrieval match principle and the diagnostic value of the retrieval cue: An ERP study
- Hellerstedt, Johansson, & Anderson. Electrophysiological correlates or memory intrusions
- Mårtensson, Gallinat, Lindenberger & Kühn. White matter integrity in visual, motor and limbic brain regions predict subsequent gaming skill.
For the abstracts of these posters see https://www.cogneurosociety.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/CNS_2015_Program.pdf
At the 28th annual CUNY conference on Human Sentence Processing in Los Angeles, March 19-21, Sayehli, Andersson, and Gullberg also presented a poster:
- The processing of native word order variation: An ERP study of verb second.
For the abstract of this poster see http://dornsife.usc.edu/assets/sites/836/docs/CUNY_program_web_reduced_edits_sponsors.pdf